This is the first object I've made for the shop with the crocheted works my AuntFran realized for me during last Xmas holidays.
She crocheted the blue part, using a high quality cotton thread. I added the red flower (yes, I can crochet!), the lining and the zipper.
So here we have a lovely coin purse!
Well, of course it can be used not only for coins, but also for cards, little cell phones, jewelry and other little objects needing a safe home in our bag.
AuntFran made also:
- a smaller version of this purse (crocheted)
- the exterior part of a tote bag and its handles (in the same color, crocheted)
- the exterior part of a tote bag in dark camel (knitted)
All of these in... 7 days! She is soooo fast! *___*
I have a lot to do to list new items as soon as possible.
Recently I've also added some new items in my shop:
- a moleskine case with a lot of colored dots: here
And I decided to present again two old objects:
- this camel pouch
- this moleskine case in yellow and brown
So, if you're in the mood for some handmade shopping, consider my shop :)