Friday 21 January 2011

A bug with red feelers

I found this super-simple tutorial to make bug pincushions in december and saved it om my bookmarks on delicious.

Last sunday I decided to test it, not to make a pincushion, but a soft toy in a very small size.
I love it :)
Probably I'll make some others in next weekend.

Fabric I used:
- red: recycled (it was an old pair of cotton trousers I used in my childhood)
- blue: Ikea Stockholm Blad (one of my favourite patterns, I used it for these slippers)
- multicoloured: cotton fabric my friend Cristina bought for me in Holland (used in the same slippers)

1 comment:

  1. Ciao cara, ti mando un bacio grande e il link a un piccolo premio per te... http://mixthismatchthat.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunshine-award.html#comments

    Un bacione, a presto!! :*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...