I started to wrote this blog 1 year ago! Happy birthday, my young blog! :)
Here the first post.
I was so scared about writing in english and not in italian, but I really wanted to connect my self to the world.
Right decision! My english (though it's still not perfect, I know) sensibly improved and I've also met a lot of people in the world.
Do you remember?
I wrote a post for Pam about italian celebrations of Santa Lucia's feast.
I had a lot of fun and met lovely people :)
Today I'm surfing through my blog's stats and this is what I see:
- I wrote 142 posts... a post every 2/3 days! Great :)
- June and december a lot of visitors came to visit me (around 1300-1400)
- The most popular posts are this one about moleskine journals and this about mum's handmade nativities (probably because recently Pam wrote about them in her blog)
- My readers generally come from Italy and USA, but also from a lot of european countries, Russia, Pakistan, India, Brasil and Australia. OMG!
- Only 27 people are my followers. This make me a bit sad, so, if you want, you can become my follower; it will be a lovely birthday gift for my blog :)
This year has been great!