Tuesday 4 October 2011

Tiny shoes (LittleShoesPatterns)

Last week I've tested some patterns I've purchased from a beautiful Etsy shop: LittleShoesPatterns. They are for baby shoes, so tiny and lovely! :)
I've picked up three patterns of my choice for 10$ and received theme really quickly (the same day).
- these adorable Robby shoes
- Sporty shoes for boys and adventurous girls :)
- always fascinating-me Kimono shoes
I'm very happy with these patterns. They are well-written, rich in explicative photos and, last but not least, all the patterns have seam allowance included (I like best this kind of patterns, my work goes on better).

I tested them, making some alterations (as usual).

With Robby shoes pattern I made these:


They are for our new nephiew (Luca) who soon will come in our family (less than a month to his birth, we are so thrilled).
They are made of 100% recycled materials.

Then I sewed something for the shop with sporty shoes pattern, altered by me:


It's a pair of mocassins, 100% recycled fabrics with two cute dragonfly bottons Vera made for me. You can purchased theme here.

2 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous, i like the first ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!! :)

    PS: Ti ho taggato per il lovely blog award, spero non ti dispiaccia. Naturalmente se ti va di partecipare, puoi farlo in inglese!
    Trovi l'articolo qui (http://blog.nadeshiko.it/) nel riquadro blu, che è quello in basso. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...