Thursday 14 April 2011

A project becomes a bag (and special buttons)

PROJECT:


FINISHED BAG:


I designed and realized this bag for Vera, some weeks ago.
I like documenting creative process with photos, but also with drawings in my moleskine cahier notebook. They are sweet memories of productive days :)

Vera is an artist of polymer clay.
When I saw her works, I couldn't resist: I ordered a set of polymer clay buttons for me!
I'll receive them tomorrow by the hands of a special postman (a student of the school where I work as a teacher, isn't it funny?). 
I can show you a photo she post in her shop:

Aren't they beautiful?
Dragonfly, leeves and flowers... totally my style!
Thank you, Vera!!!

1 comment:

  1. Grazie Silvia!!!!
    Sono commossa *__* e la tua borsa è diventata la mia preferita in assoluto, è bellissima!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...