Easter holidays are coming!
I'll have only one day of work (tuesday) and then there will be a whole week of holidays for me! :)
S. will come to stay with me for four days and next friday I'll celebrate my 34th birthday.
But before talking about my holidays project, let's say something about these flowers I picked up this morning in my parents' garden. Aren't they lovely?
Italian name of this flower is "mughetto"; I've looked for its english name in a dictionary and I found "lily of the valley". Oh, what a fabolus name!
I repet it in my name every now and then... "lily of the valley"... poetic!
My projects for these long holidays to come - a list
- finish my new moleskine covers with vintage fabric
- sew a bag for Matteo's mum with the recycled leather she sent me
- sewing other softies like these (they are perfect for Easter)
2) LOVE, FAMILY, FRIENDS
- spend some days with S. in a beautiful place here in Italy (I'll wrote a blog post)
- have a funny Easter lunch with S. and all my family
- visit some special friends when S. is here
3) FOOD FOR THE SOUL
- go to the cinema and watch "La fine è il mio inizio" with S.
- finish to read "The great stink" by Clare Clark
- read my new craft books I've ordered from amazon.it (I hope they will arrive before my birthday)
- buy a new pair of pendant earrings
- go for a bicycle race in the country
- celebrate my birthday with a romantic dinner
- bake bread and homemade pizza
And you, my dear readers?
Have you great projects for Easter?