Tuesday 10 May 2011

Salmon and gold ... a new recycled upholstery bag

Although I'm busy with my job and Felice's treatment, this week I could sew a small bag.
It is the 4th I've realized with the damask (part of an old pattern book) I received from an upholsterer.
You can find it here.

For this one I had to use two sheets of upholstery fabric: the first has a cute and delicate pattern of little flowers in gold, beige and salmon; the second (interior pockets and strap) has stripes and flowers in the same colors.I've matched this material with an old italian salmon fabric with little flowers tone sur tone, added a magnetic button and... voila! We have a charming ecologic bag! :)

And... fingers crossed! Tomorrow the doctor will try to stimulate Felice to lay her eggs with medicines. I'm a bit anxious, but I know this is the only way to try to save her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...