Wednesday 4 February 2015

Work in progress



I took this snapshots yesterday, while working to a custom order for my shop.
I like "work in progress" photography, I like documenting my creative process.
Looking at these simple images I thought our life is a work in progress. We evolve and change over and over again. And it's good.

This is probably the reason why I've apparently lost my interest in blogging. Something has changed in me. I can't find my blogging voice right now.
But I'm doing and making like a crazy girl and I'm happy.

Yesterday, after two months of no blogging, I felt the urge to share something with my readers.
I'm here again. Maybe.

Say "hello" in the comments if you are happy to see me again. I probably need some greetings to restart writing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...