Sunday 13 July 2014

July in 31 photos - days 6-10

Second step of my July photographic project.
I'm sharing with you today the photos about days 6-10.

I'm very happy that Pam decided to follow me in this photographic project and she's uploading daily photos into her Instragram album.
She is working very well, surely better than me (today is day 13, and I haven't edited and published my photos about days 11 e 12, I'm so late!!!).
Remember you can join, too.
Follow the (super simple) rules here!

Day 6: Sunday: some embroidery after lunch. I've experimented a bit with monocromatic embroidery - flowers totally improvised by me.


Day 7: Working from home. I'm preparing some of my lessons of the week (they are about tourism).


Day 8: I'd love to swim in the beautiful Ionian Sea (we live very closed), but today I can't, so I'm letting images and words speak about my needs :)



Day 9: Final exhibition for the girls who attend the school where I work ad a teacher. They were fabulous!!!
And S. and I spent a very fresh and funny evening outdoor, watching the show and meeting friends and coworkers.


Day 10: lunch with both my parents-in-law (and S., too) after a visit to the hospital for my father-in-law (nothing serious, don't worry). The right occasion to "inaugurate" one of the tableclothes I made by myself last month!


Happy sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...