Monday 12 May 2014

Time for...

May, time for...


... snuggles!


... new flowers to enjoy


... new fabrics bought at the outdoor market: plain jersey (white, blue/violet, aqua, dusty blue) for my clothes (only 6 € for the whole pile!), strong cotton for table-clothes which will be lovely in my kitchen!


... sewing another striped t-shirt for me, with this 3/4 sleeves this time! I've finished it today and I can't wait to show you how it came out!


... fresh fruits, typicall of this period of the year: cherries and white mulberries! So yummy!




... cutting magazines and pasting beautiful images in my moleskine journal + saving other images in my yellow envelope of future collages (I haven't made collages recently, but I'm still interested in this form of art).

HAPPY MAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Passavo per un saluto...
    Bellissima la micia!
    Abbiamo la stessa macchina da cucire e le stesse coccinelle, potrei copiarti l'idea ed applicarcele :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the kitty snuggles, so cute. And the cacti flowers - wow, they are beautiful. Glad you're doing cut and paste in your journal - I am too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cutting magazines is not one of my favourite things to do. I feel like cutting is boring. But pasting... oh!!! I would go on forever decorating pages with beautiful images!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...