Monday 5 May 2014

Life recently

Life became a bit hectic recently!
My attemps to find a job had success and I found... 3 jobs!
Yes, 3!
They are temporary offices as a teacher in three different schools and I think all will finish at the end of June (more or less).

I have very little time for crafting, blogging and follow my creative path, but I'm very happy the same.
I'm trying to enjoy all the little things that make me happy and soften the fatigue.

Lovely birds around our house.




 A funny cat constantly looking for snuggles and sleeping in crazy poses.



A great trip on my birthday, exploring Sicily and taking photos of almost everythin (our island is so beautiful, even when it's raining).



Happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...