Friday 14 June 2013

Me in chains! :P

Chains have different symbolic meanings, some positive and some negative.
They can be a strong metaphor for lack of freedom in life or stifling situations, but also for strong and positive relationship, don't you think?
 
I was thinking of these meanings while adding a metallic chain to a new bag, last Wednesday; I like best the positive message inside this symbol, of course!
 
Then a small portion of the chain remained; its lenght was perfect to make a bracelet, so I decided to try to realize one of those chain+fabric bracelets I've recently seen on Pinterest.
 
I'm not an expert in jewelry making, so I started simple: I used a thread of jersey leftovers (the jersey I used for the blue spring top) and I've wrapped it into the chain.
So easy!
 
It closes thanks to a little snap button (not sure if it's the correct english name for it, can you help me?).
 
It's a simple project that even a child can make!
You can jump the sewing/button part simply closing your bracelet with a knot!
 
And if you like less simple jewelry... you can add charms! :)
 
 
So this is me (my wrist) in chains!
Not bad :)

2 comments:

  1. Сhееrs, I appreсiаte it!


    Αlsο νіsit my wеb site ..
    . loѕing wеight after 50 *http://wiki.kprf.ru/*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have madе somе rеаlly gοod poіnts there.

    I сhеckеd on the web fοr mоre info
    about the issue and fοund most indіѵiduаls will go along with your viewѕ
    on this wеbѕіte.

    My blog - core training exercises

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...