Friday 11 January 2013

Ups, I've forgotten the owl!!!

In the post about what I made with corn starch dough I shared photos about some (so tiny) creatures I gave birth to: 2 snails, a bird, a fish.
But I've forgotten the owl!!!


I hope it will forgive me, since I'm writing a blog post expressly for it! :)
 
Isn't it cute?
It's a guardian owl. It sits on a picture's frame in my home, near to our bedroom, and monitors what happens, expecially at night.
 
 
It looks like a serious one, but has a funny thing hidden in it: I left "my" initials on its "behind" :P
 
 
Ih, ih, ih! :)
Sometimes I feel like I'm a mad scientist/inventor, who gives birth to all the creatures he needs! :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! And actually - he deserves his own post! Being a guardian and all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...