Picking up only sixteen photos taken this summer for this mosaic hasn't been easy. I've tons of photos in my folders, because I'm a compulsive photographer (yes, I know!) and because we had an extremely busy summer, full of things so happy(*) that I couldn't stop to document them.
Some of these photos haven't been published before, some have their blog-post.
This collage tells me a lovely story about creativity, flowers, nature, sea, art, cooking and family life. It tells a part of my story :)
I'm so sorry that I couldn't include some of the dozens of photos I have with my little nephews and nieces (their parents don't like the idea to see their children published and I respect their opinion).
They are so sweet and funny!
A great summer finished!
Collage made using picmonkey, as usual.
(*) some happy things of this summer:
- My boyfriend's dad turned 80
- My parents-in-law celebrated their 60 (!!!) wedding anniversary
- My nephiew Luca was baptized
- We knew for the firts time our niece Lidia, who lives in UK, when she was 11 months old
- Mum&dad came to visit us two times and we explored Sicily together
- Marianna and Martino got married
- We celebrated my boyfriend's birthday
Is it enough?