Sunday 5 June 2011

A gorgeous gift

AuntFran gave me this little and romantic bag today!
She made it for me!!!
I'm in love, I think it's so beautiful!!!

Well, it is not 100% my style, because I usually wear casual clothes and I haven't a romantic/country look.
But I think it so charming, in its elegant simplicity, that I'll surely wear it a lot of times next summer :)

Also its dimensions are perfect for me, because I like best little bags, and its basic color is ideal for my style. My aunt knows me very well!

My aunt has an incredible ability in crochet.
Can you believe she works without patterns?
Experience allows her simply to follow her ideas and what creativity suggests while the work goes on.

What a wonderful gift in this lonely and rainy sunday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...