Sunday 29 May 2011

Video: one year on Flickr

Last dicember Hanna showed in her inspiring blog a video she realized with her Flickr photos. I really wanted to make my video, too, but I haven't a right number of photos to realize something interesting, so I gave up.
Until today :)
I realized that in these days I celebrate a sort of 1st birthday of my Flickr album. I've uploaded 333 photos about my crafty world, nature, art and lovely people. Enough to make a video!
So today I created "One year of Flickr". It's a 3 minutes video with a rhytmic music.

What do you think about it?
I'm really amused by it! Mum looked at this video and told me: "How many things you made in one year!". Yes, I agree. And this fills me with happiness (I have to remember this video and mum's words when I will be again in one of my "I'm so unproductive" periods).
If you want to make a similar video you have to go to Pummelvision site and follow the simple instructions.
And, of course, if you make a video, please, leave me a link to it in the comments below. I'm really interested in see them!

GIVEAWAY UPDATE: a lucky winner will be randomly choosen tomorrow in late afternoon. If you haven't entry yet... what are you expecting? Go here and leave a comment. You can win a 20$ voucher to spend in my shop :)

1 comment:

  1. Lots of pretty bags, turtles, sea horses and zines in your flickr stream. Love it, your photos are beautiful and makes me smile. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...