Sunday 27 February 2011

Some yellow+green

My plans for this weekend are going great!
Probably tomorrow I'll post the first bag I realized with the recycled damask (yes, I've finished it yet!).
Yesterday evening I had so much fun with my friends: the date for a beer became a dinner together (pizza), followed by a full-of-laughs walk (I love them).
I've read some pages, planned my zine and surfing through my february photos. I noticed that I haven't posted yet two yellow+green images.

The firts one is a photo of a pencil case I made for me:
I'm a teacher and I always need pens, pencils and rubbers!
To make it I used vintage green and yellow fabric (made stronger with fusibile interfacing), zipper, upcycled black leather (a gift from my friend Matteo)
Do you like my latin books? :)
If you're interested in school and being a teacher, you can see my Etsy treasury titled "The secret desires of a teacher" :P

The second photo captures the first flower in my parents' garden: spring is coming! (well, spring was supposed to come some days ago, today we had rain and snow)


Green is one of my favourite colors. I don't know why, but I rarely use it in my crafts, as you can see looking at my shop or my flickr. I'll try to buy some fabrics in this color in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...