Thursday 30 July 2015

Simple happy things - July 2015

Last year I worked on a little project and documented every single day of July (I've called it "July in 31 photos").
Not the same, this year. 
July is very hot, I feel like I'm very down on batteries and I am not doing special things to capture with my camera (although I think that there's something special for us everyday and that happyness is hidden into simple things). 

But of course I took some snapshots here and there.
They make a sort of visual diary of this month. Simple things in my life.

Critters around the house...



A super secret project I can't wait to share with you...


Some hard and satisfying work at the sewing machine...





(completed this month: 5 bags + 2 wallets + 1 moleskine cover)
(bags 1 e 2 uploaded in my esty shop)

Summer yumminess...


Important birthdays and lovely birthday gifts by the kids...



Testing new tools (rivets!)...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...