Sunday 5 October 2014

Cross stitch part III: the pink cat pencil case


This is my third project with the cross stitch silhouettes I embroidered this summer, after the pincushion with a red deer and the little snowman ornament.

What to do with a pink cat?
Something for a little girl, of course. And a little girl probably started school recently, so... a pencil case! Good idea!
I decided to use the cat on the flap (closed by a metalli snap) and to go on and stronger with pink making a fuchsia case. I also tested a new (to me) kind of pencil cases (vertical), inspired by these clutches by Ithinksew.
Quite satisfied by the final result.
I think some little girls would love to bring it at school.
It's available in my shop!


I hope you are having a happy Sunday.
Here in Sicily it's raining and I'm sewing new things for the shop (bags and accessories). I had a storm of new ideas the last days, after tidying up one of my fabric boxes.
I'm cooking yummy veggies, too, and working around the house (I feel like it will never ready and finished).
Yes, I'm having a quite Sunday at home. Very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...