Tuesday 19 August 2014

Summer essentials: a white t-shirt (+ lace)

Hi! I'm on holiday at mum's home with S.
I'm taking a lot of photos of our life here, but before sharing them with you I want to write a post about my last work at the sewing machine (finished around 2 weeks ago).
It's a white t-shirt, something every girl needs for summer:

 

I couldn't take very good photos of it on me, so I decided for this collage of the most interesting details of the t-shirt.
 
It is made of a very fresh cotton jersey, has raglan sleeves (my favourite!), borders around the neckline and at the end of the sleeves and lace underlining the shoulders line.
Oh, you probably don't know how much I love lace!
This one is recycled: I've saved it from an old shirt I had to throw in the trash last summer.
 
The pattern for this shirt is the same I've used last year for other two t-shirts, with some adjustements.
 
Now it's time to go to bed.
With a good book to read, because, hey, I'm on holiday and I can indulge in what I love to do :)
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...