Saturday 2 August 2014

July in 31 photos - days 19-31

Hello August!
I can't believe you are here! 
(already?)

The start of the new month is the perfect occasion to look all my July photos and make some considerations about my "July in 31 photos" project and the month I had.
But first of all I want to publish here all the photos I haven't shared with my readers: they are about days 19-31.

Day 19: in Licata with special friends for a feast+concert. The streets were decorated with thiese colorful umbrellas. Great idea!
I took other beautiful photos of the concert, the harbour (my favourite of this bunch) and umbrellas at night.



Day 20: Sunday. Rest day + sewing. I designed a t-shirt pattern with the help of a t-shirt I have in my closet.



Day 21: We bought some elegant clothes for S. because this summer we are invited to 3 weddings.



Day 22: a very ugly photos for probably the most exciting moment of this month: the firts time we've seen Macchia's baby out of his/her "cave".



Day 23: Today mom sent me this photo of a giant flower born from a succulent plant dad bought some weeks before his death. I decided to publish it for this day, because it's too beautiful!!!



Day 24: Today I received a sad new: a lovely friends has lost her husband after years and years of life together. I've been sad all the day and decided to take a photo of a dalia flower in my garden to dedicate to this man recently died and to my friend.



Day 25: Cutting magazines! I saved some images for future collages and some other to paste into my moleskine journal. That girl on the bike... oh, she's me (I haven't blond hair and I'm not so thin, but I feel like this image is speaking about me).



Day 26: First wedding of the season! I like my green dress, all made of lace!
And I like my man into elegant clothes.



Day 27: trying to make a mat for my sewing machine using my braid od t-shirt yarn. After a quiet start, somthing went wrong :(



Day 28: Macchia's baby started to walk in our garden. Oh, I'm in love!!!



Day 29: Beautiful colors in the veggies I cook almost everyday. Love veggies!



Day 30: Sleeping with mum (probably my favourite photo of the month)



Day 31: I made pesto with the basil we are growing in our garden. What a smell!


1 comment:

  1. Love Macchia's baby - awww! And the umbrellas is so cool. Thanks for sharing, good and sad news mingled.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...