Monday 31 December 2012

2012 / 2013

2012... a happy plain year.
No amazing facts, no too strong emotions like in the middle of 2011, no big goals achieved.
But a lot of simple happy things around me.
I can see it by my 2012 Flickr set.
Happiness, tranquility, little pleasures.
I'm grateful, yes, I am!
Thank you, 2012, for being an happy plain year! :)

But (because we always want to grow and have something new in our lives) I hope there will be other words in my 2013.
They are: strenght, rhythm, planning. I'm working on them and other things (a lot of other things!).

Like last year I've selected some favourite photos of 2012.
Hope you'll enjoy them!


Happy new year, my friends!!! :)
I hope 2013 will bring you amazing gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...