Saturday 7 April 2012

Happy Easter + my tops + a new bag

Happy Easter to all my readers around the world!
I checked my blog's stats and noticed that you follow me from Italy, Usa, Australia, Russia, India, Brazil, Canada, United Kingdom, France and Germany! :)
I'm happy I decided to write this blog in english!
I hope you'll have great Easter days with your family and friends, wherever you are!

After Easter holidays I'll write a post about my new handmade t-shirts!
Yes, I made TWO (!) t-shirts for me and I'm ready to enter them in the Spring top sewalong 2012! YAY!
I'm going to take some photos today and all will be ready to go.

I made also a bag for the shop, this week.
Another 100% recycled bag. I used one of my favourite patterns by Ithinksew.com (the "Josy clucth bag").



Click here for detailed informations about this bag.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...