Monday 14 March 2011

Needing some good books

I decided to abandon "Clara and Mr. Tiffany" (in italian "Una ragazza da Tiffany"). Yes, I haven't finished it yet and I have to confess that I'm not interested in knowing the end of this novel and what happened in Clara's life. It's a boring reading. I don't like Clara. I'm sorry.
I tried to force me to finish it before pick up other books, because I've read 420 pages and I feel "obliged" to read the other 80 pages. But the only result was that... I haven't read nothing, not this one and not other books, nothing!
Strange thing for me!

Ok, I need some good books: absorbing novels (a biography? another Tracy Chevalier's one?), good craft or ispirational books, pubblications about happyness and good life, even children books (I have to re-read Astrid Lindgren).
Suggestions? 
I think I will go to the city library next wednesday and I'll probably submit an order to amazon.

I'm really interested in craft books, expecially in those who speak about sewing and in my new passion: patchwork.
My problem is that there are tons of these books out there and I'm a bit confused. What book is for me?
I don't know.
And books about softies making?
Too much, I know!

But I'm sure to order two italian books about a personal problem I want to solve and "Watcha mean, what's a zine", in my wish list from last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...