Friday 31 December 2010

Books I've read in 2010

I'm quite satisfied about my readings in 2010. Here is the list. I'll put a little star near the books I love most!

In italian
1) Lo strano caso del cano ucciso a mezzanotte * (The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time), by Mark Haddon
2) Agnes Browne ragazza * (The young wan), by Brendan O'Carrol
3) Carmilla, by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
4) Una donna (A woman), by Sibilla Aleramo
5) Stargirl, by Jerry Spinelli
6) Il giorno della civetta (The day of the owl), by Leonardo Sciascia
7) I pilastri della terra * (The pillars of earth), by Ken Follett
8) Il cacciatore di aquiloni * (The kite runner), by Khaled Hosseini
9) La vergine e l'unicorno * (The lady and the unicorn), by Tracy Chevalier
10) Strane creature * (Remarkable creatures), by Tracy Chevalier
11) Smalto, rossetto e pollice verde, by Laetitia Maklouf
12) Il piccolo libro dei colori, by Michel Pastoureau and Dominique Simonnet
13) Scappo dalla città, by Grazia Cacciola

In english
14) A creative year *, by Hanna Andersson
15) The happiness project *, by Gretchen Rubin
16) The creative license, by Danny Gregory
17) Handmade marketplace, by Kari Chapin
18) The praire girl's guide to life, by Jennifer Worick

19) Tranquilista, by Kimberly Wilson

In italian, but not finished yet:
- Un arcobaleno nella notte (A rainbow in the night), by Dominique Lapierre
- Anna Karenina, by Leo Tolstoy
- Ragazze non troppo perbene (Kiss my tiara), by Susan Gilman (this book is boring and stupid, don't buy it!)

And you?
Any suggestions for 2011 readings?
I have plans to re-read Astrid Lindgren and read some other books by Tracy Chevalier and "Una ragazza da Tiffany" by Susan Vreeland.


1 comment:

  1. My little book next to my own favorite book by Gretchen Rubin, how cool! On my list of favorites you'll find Elizabeth Gilbert's book about marriage for example, Commited. I recommend it! And if you liked Follett's book, read the second one about the town, it's on my reading list for 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...