And after Santa Lucia feast... Christmas time is finally here! :)
I made my presepe, the wreath is still in its place in spite of a terrible wind, I listen every evening the musicians who play the traditional music of novena (sicilian tradition), I shipped to my parents a big box full of sicilian goodies and I'm planning what to put in my suitcase for my comeback home for the holidays.
I'm here today to suggest you some crafty ideas for Christmas time: they aren't by me, but by creative people who write lovely blogs.
Hope to have time to work on some of their ideas during my holidays!
They are perfect projects to fill your days with festive mood, if you need it!
Here's my list:
- Margit's blog is full of paper goodies to download (for free) and work with. Last year I made two of her angels and they are still with me :)
- Pam's blog is full of ideas, too! But recently she published a tutorial for a simple but unconventional paper angel, take a look!
- Take time to re-think to this almost finished 2012 and review it in the way you like best. In these days I'm doing it by answering in my moleskine journal to these questions. Love doing this!
- The dutch sisters show how to recycle Christmas cards adding crocheted edges.
- You can make by yourself gift tags using hadmade paper with seeds inside (seed your friends can sow! Isn't it amazing?)
- Portia shows us how she made salt dough gift toppers (snowflakes! stars! Yay!)
- Daria wrote a tutorial about a recycled paper mini-wreath (a lot of tiny stars here, too!)
- Cornflowerblue has a whole page dedicated to her tutorial for simple and quick projects! The last one is a lovely tassel garland, perfect for thise who have a of yarn leftovers (who haven't?).
- I love Carina's snowflake mobile!