Saturday 22 December 2012

On embroidery and stars


I like photos of supplies, tools and all about creative process.
Today I found this photo I took some weeks ago, while working on some of my blue embroidered stars. This ball of cotton thread is now very thin: I used it to embroider a dozen of stars!
 
I'm so happy I've sold 4 sets of stars (made up of 3 stars each) to people I don't know in person but I consider friends :)
 
 
I've been very busy in realizing them. Happily busy :)
I think these stars are one of my smarter ideas this year and they are a sort of "best seller" in my shop. Happy me!
 
 
I've experimented with different embroidering designs, so these 3 sets are different from the first one.
 
Embroidery is, together with sewing clothes, the most exciting crafty discovery of 2012. I'm very happy I decided to try last June!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled to be able to sit in front of my tree and see three beautiful blue stars twinkling and winking at me from the branches!!! The first set!!! And i dearly love them.

    Not surprised they are sought after! Maybe you should think about making a few sets during the year!!! :-) You know - for next year!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...